Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Special Childhood Memories...



Growing up I use to love Jim Henson's creations. I was a fan of the Muppet Show, Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, Muppet's take Manhattan, etc.

Working for a kids and family marketing agency takes me back to all of those special moments I had as a kid. Researching hot trends, what every kid and mom are talking about, what will cause mom and kids to buy products, and what are the core values that are important to moms and families, let's me come across items that once played a role in my childhood. Above is a perfect example. I found myself watching this Muppet video laughing like a 6 year old again.

Amazing how some things never change. Animal (the character that said "Momma") was my favorite growning up because he was crazy, played the drums, and always made me laugh. I must have went back on his part 3 or 4 times to laugh like an idiot.

I am looking forward to rediscovering my childhood with my own kid come Feb. and sharing in laughs and making memories with new and old characters alike.

Off to more adventures...

1 comment:

  1. I have the original Muppet Movie on DVD if you ever want to borrow it. Its a classic and one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete