Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Infant Care Class with Doppelganger Babies...


I had my first infant care class last night and learned all about caring for my new baby. Changing diapers, how to put them to sleep, burping, circumcision cleaning, car seat safety, and that is just the tip top of the soft spot (baby joke).

I named my baby Eduardo. He was a good baby. Didn't cry or act up once. I am not sure who the dad was because of his olive complexion but hell, he was the prettiest baby in the room. Notice Court's little one. He was a doppelganger baby. There were many babies that looked the same. Plus, his baby was dirty and very smelly. It appeared that his past parents had done a lot of dropping on his head.

I found this video that made me laugh. I am sure that laugh was in a funny way right now but as time with Hudson progresses that funny laugh will be replaced by one of horror and disgust.



Great part of it is, I am really looking forward to it.

Off to more adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment