Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Where Were You... LIAR!


I was just playing around on the internet and came across this contraption. This does not fare well for my children. Hell, even for my parents when they get old and start wandering away from the home.

This is a GPS unit that you can put in your kids backpack, lunchbox, pocket, etc. You then get online and you can track the device in real time to know where he/she is.

Hudson: "Mom and Dad, I'm going to the movies with Snyder and Jackson."
Mom and Dad: "Really, cause last time you said that you ended up at a strip club in Las Vegas drinking and selling small handguns and illegal marsupials."
Hudson: "How did you know that?"
Mom and Dad: "Little Buddy my sweet child. Little Buddy."

It probably wouldn't go down exactly like that but you get my point.

Can you imagine if they had these while we were growing up?

More info on this product can be found by clicking here.

2 comments:

  1. This is not nearly as pretty as your Wordpress blog was, but at least you managed to post some things. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud. However, my child's name is not going to be Snyder. :)

    ReplyDelete